|Job category:||Banking / Insurance|
|Job expires in||26-07-2020|
- Collaboration in the design and preparation of surveys and field visits.
- Data collection, storage and analysis of client information (outreach).
- Data collection, storage and analysis of AMK competitors.
- Fieldwork and data quality management and control.
- Coordinate with other departments in portfolio analysis reporting and prepare client-level data to be used in all decision-making processes.
- Writing concise and thorough reports and presentation and dissemination of findings.
- Liaison with the Social Performance Committee (SPC)
- Bachelor (or an equivalent university degree) in economics or business management.
- Strong conceptualization, analytical skills and capacity to contribute to future planning.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, especially report writing in English and Khmer
- Honesty, positive attitude and ability to think creatively, as well as to relate well to other and to work independently without close supervision.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office and statistical softwares).
- Two or more years of quantitative and qualitative research experience, preferably with rural populations in livelihoods or microfinance research.
- Knowledge and understanding of research design, quantitative analysis tools; and experience coordinate fieldwork.
- Excellent interviewing skills and capacity to carry out research independently.
- Willingness and capacity to carry out fieldwork involving significant travel to rural areas.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Cover Letters to
Address: “#113(Parkway Square building), Ground floor, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia”
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 779 096
Website: www.3gagent.com / www.phnompenhjob.com